Skilled Nursing in Bridgewater, NJ
Attentive care when you need it most.
Whether you’re recovering from surgery, recuperating after an illness, or require long-term nursing care, the skilled nursing staff at The Arbor can provide the personalized care you need. The small size of our skilled nursing facility in Bridgewater, NJ and high staff-to-resident ratio allow us to give you or your loved one the attention you deserve.
The availability of nursing staff and attention to detail is what separates us from other skilled nursing centers in the Bridgewater area. In fact, the quality of our care has earned a 5-Star rating — the very best — from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. A Preferred Provider of the Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System, we provide the highest quality care for the best possible outcome.
Learn more about top-rated skilled nursing at The Arbor in Bridgewater, NJ. Get in touch.
Activities to engage mind, body and spirit.
From brain games and balloon tennis to art therapy and music, there’s something for everyone.
- Meals served in a dining room or in residents’ rooms
- Cultural, social and educational activities
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medication administration
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Enteral feeding
- Subacute rehabilitation
- Post-surgery and post-stroke rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and joint replacement rehabilitation
- Infectious disease physician
- Licensed nursing staff on duty 24/7
- Religious services
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Basic cable, telephone and all utilities included
- Private suites
- Dining room
- Lounge area
- Activity room
- Salon/spa and barbershop available
Frequently Asked Questions
What is skilled nursing?
Skilled nursing is for seniors who need more care than assisted living provides but don’t need to be hospitalized. They may be recently discharged from the hospital and need post-acute care to regain their strength and function. Or they may need long-term care for a chronic condition. At Laurel Circle, we provide around-the-clock skilled nursing care on-site at The Arbor, our top-rated health center. We also offer social and recreational activities geared to resident interests, along with a variety of wellness and exercise programs.
Is skilled nursing at The Arbor Medicare certified?
Yes. We’ll work with you to optimize individual Medicare and long-term care insurance coverage.
Do you accept direct admission?
Yes, The Arbor accepts direct admissions for skilled nursing. Please contact us for more information at 1-866-754-5952.