Senior Health Care Services in Somerset County, NJ
Welcome to The Arbor at Laurel Circle, Offering Care You Can Count On.
As part of our full-service Life Plan Community in Bridgewater, NJ, The Arbor at Laurel Circle is the headquarters for senior health care services. Take one step into the health center and you’ll be greeted by the same comfortable environment you find in independent living.
As an independent living resident of Laurel Circle, you’ll always have access to the comprehensive continuum of senior health care we offer, including:
- High-quality assisted living
- Short- and long-term skilled nursing
- Memory support providing Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Subacute and rehabilitative services
A few unique advantages and benefits of choosing The Arbor at Laurel Circle include:
- Medical director on staff
- Life-enrichment activities and programs
- In-house therapy services
- Private assisted living apartments
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared cuisine
- Areas for outdoor fitness and walking
- Access to all campus events
- 24-hour campus security
- 28 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds
- Located less than one mile from Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Somerset
- Close proximity to specialty medical complex and a preferred provider/destination
We take pride in the leadership and dedication of the health center’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation team. Their thoughtful professionalism has resulted in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services recently awarding The Arbor at Laurel Circle with a 5-Star rating for excellence in nursing care.
Medicare and all insurance plans are accepted. For seniors who aren’t current Laurel Circle residents, direct admission is available into each of the health services we offer.