Nursing Home in Somerset County, NJ
State-of-the-art health support
The warm, welcoming environment in our skilled nursing facility, The Arbor at Laurel Circle, provides various levels of compassionate care with dignity and grace. We’re continually dedicated to providing exceptional long- and short-term care, subacute care (otherwise known as convalescent care), rehabilitation and therapy services. The collaborative, interdisciplinary approach to treatment at Laurel Circle puts the unique needs of our residents first. This level of compassion and attention to detail is what separates us from other skilled nursing homes in the Bridgewater and Somerset, NJ areas.
We take pride in the leadership of our dedicated staff. Their thoughtful professionalism has resulted in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services awarding The Arbor at Laurel Circle a 5-Star rating for excellence in skilled nursing care.
- Short-term rehabilitation and therapy services
- Long-term care
Our areas of specialization include:
- Subacute rehabilitation
- IV therapy
- Enteral feeding
- Post-surgery and post-stroke rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and joint replacement rehabilitation
- Wound care; certified wound nurse and wound physician
- Infectious disease physician
- Restorative nursing program
- In-house therapy staff including physical, occupational and speech
- Therapy available seven days per week
Our amenities include:
- Medical Director
- Beauty salon with manicures and pedicures available
- Group and individualized activities
- Full-time dietician on-site
- Altered diets available
- Private suites with showers available
We accept Medicare and all insurance plans, and are a preferred provider/destination of Robert Wood Johnson of Somerset Hospital.
If you’re looking for a quality short- or long-term skilled nursing home for a loved one, look no further than The Arbor at Laurel Circle. To learn more, set up an appointment by using the convenient form on this page or calling 1-866-754-5952
We have a wide variety of activities for our residents each month. Click below to see what’s in store this month.