Senior Rehabilitation in Bridgewater, NJ
Helping you get back on track for better health.
The Arbor at Laurel Circle in Bridgewater, NJ, offers senior rehabilitation services and subacute care designed to support quick and stable recoveries or assistance with caregiving. Here, you’ll find modern therapy services and equipment, highly trained nurses and therapists, as well as an on-staff physician. Every member of our team is dedicated to delivering the care, therapy and encouragement needed so those seeking care can improve their health and get back to their lives as quickly as possible.
As part of our comprehensive long- and short-term rehabilitation offerings, Laurel Circle also provides subacute care services to bridge the gap between the complex care needed in cases of acute illness, injury or the exacerbation of a disease. Learn more about subacute care and rehabilitation.
- Subacute care and subacute rehabilitation
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Short-term rehabilitation
- IV therapy
- Enteral feeding
- Post-surgery and post-stroke rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and joint replacement rehabilitation
- Wound care; certified wound nurse and wound physician
- Infectious disease physician
- In-house therapy staff including physical, occupational and speech